The Advanced Tissue Resources Core (ATRC) is a fee-for-service core providing state-of-the-art molecular neuropathology resources to the HNDC community and beyond, offering expert consultation, training and experimental support.
- Specialist instrumentation to examine human and non-human brain tissues
- Ability to identify and remove specific neurons and other cells of interest
- DNA/RNA/miRNA/nc expression analysis
- Multiplex protein assays
- Digital Droplet and Real-time PCR
- Bioreagents repository
- Tissue assessment and preparation
For details or to contact the facility, click here.