The Clinical Trials Innovation Core develops, tests and implements new methodological and technological innovations to enhance clinical trial designs in neurodegenerative diseases. The Core designs algorithms to identify the best subjects, measures, time intervals and statistical approaches to detect the slightest yet important changes in subjects during a clinical trial.
- Provide investigators with state-of-the-art instrumentation for assessing clinical states
- Develop a cadre of expert personnel to assist investigators in designing and troubleshooting clinical trials
- Offer seminars, tutorials and hands-on training to the community
- Work closely with other HNDC programs with emphasis on early symptom pathology, neuropsychometric tests, biomarkers or imaging methods
- Contribute to a better understanding of patient populations
For details regarding program services, click here.